R.I.P. Steve Irwin R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Steve was my favourite...

Thanks for being respectful.

You got a five.

*sniff*

Kazmiro responds:

Steve was the man

Not the One(V-cam test) Not the One(V-cam test)

No. No you shouldn't.

This was alright for a test, but I don't think you should continue with this project. You figured out how to use VCam through this, and you should let it be.

To be honest, I didn't really enjoy this at all. It was a music video I guess, but good music videos should have SOME semblance of a story. If there was one is this, I missed it. It was just a bunch of little animations that didn't really relate to each other.

Now that you know how to use VCam, start something new and bigger that uses it.

Potatoefp responds:

Thanks. Your recommendation has been noted and put to use.

Possessed fat babies Possessed fat babies

Python-esque, but far from being as good.

It's obvious you've gotten your inspiration from Monty Python, a little too obvious for my tastes. If it were done well, then perhaps I wouldn't mind as much. Keep trying, I guess, though try to find your own style. Copying another won't get you very far.

Funkylikamonkey responds:

I wasn't copying another style i was using one. And by the way monte python actually "copied" their style from the goons who are a lot older, so get off your high horse.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

It was ok.

As a musician myself (the youngest violinist to ever join our civic orchestra) this intrigued me, but after playing this "game" I found it quite boring. I had already worked out all of these songs myself on the piano straight from the original music on my own NES which I'd have playing behind me, so none of this was new to me, though I found it quite juvenile, with it just being the melody easily played with one finger, and if that wasn't enough, I noticed many notes and rhythms were incorrect, as well as the numerous WILD fluctuations in tempi, it made it almost unbearable to listen to.
But I understand this wasn't made for people like me, it was made for those who may have a piano in their house but have never touched it, or any other instrument, and with that in mind, this did it's purpose pretty well. But in saying that, I didn't find it entertaining at all.

This was slightly above average.
6/10

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

very well done

these were great. Though after I saw the British desktop and the American one I was really hoping you'd have a Canadian one, but I guess not. Other than that I really can't complain about much.

Orbit Orbit

Brilliant!

That's about all I can say. I used to play a game that was alot like this several years back, and this brought back very fond memories of that. Thank you!